As I browsed the lost and found race photos looking for my girl, I realized running is not flattering. That realization made me feel a little better when I could only find three of 22 photos of myself that I would (barely) want to share on the blog. Now here is some other post-race miscellany (and stolen pics)...
- I drink chocolate milk after every run. There was chocolate milk after the race. Did I drink any? No, not with the puking and all. I didn't put anything in my stomach except water until that afternoon.
- Last week was my first 30+ mile week since last October. Next time I might consider a taper.
- I puked right by where they handed out the awards. My apologies to anyone who ended up standing in it.
- I threw up on my medal. The first two times I doubled over, I remembered to hold my medal back. The third time, it swung forward just as I puked.
- When The Princess called to tell Grandma about her race, my girl said she is going to do more races. I tried to contain my excitement, since I only want her to run if she wants to run. But I was pretty happy!!
- Still love my Auria earphones. They didn't move at all.
- I loved when the two new songs on my playlist came on: Dog Days Are Over & My Body. They rock!!! PERFECT running songs.
- I think I look like a boy in my ear warmer headband. Not a fan of those pics.
- Apparently this was the best smile I could manage as I pushed to the finish.