Just some of that things I am thankful for...
- two healthy beautiful daughters
- a kind, generous, hard-working husband
- a warm home and good food
- amazing parents
- my Rowdy boy
- getting to spend Thanksgiving with my awesome little brother and his equally awesome wife
- my health
- strong legs
- the seasons
- good books
- my talents
- my friends and support system in the blogging world
And since this is a running blog, some of the more running-related things I am thankful for...
- strong legs (some things are worth repeating)
- perfect weather
- Runner's World
- the perfect shoes
- my friends (you) and support system in the blogging world (what did I say about repeating things???)
Good luck to all those racing tomorrow!
And have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!