My goals this week:
- Run 4-5 times
- Strength/core 4 times
- Eat better = lose the 3 lbs I gained while my back was out of commission
My to-do list this week (in addition to the above):
- Plan and execute a birthday party, including pinata, cake and games (Saturday)
- Attend family function Saturday morning
- Speak at a meeting tomorrow night (prepare what I am going to say)
- Begin 8-10 page writing project
- Gymnastics followed by playdate for The Princess (tomorrow)
- Mommy/daughter date Thursday morning with my girls
- Doctor's appointment Friday morning (45 mins away)
It's gonna be a busy week.
Now for the good stuff. Are you ready for one of the most AWESOME giveaways* to ever hit the blogosphere? Well, hold on to your seat because two lucky I Have Run readers are going to be sporting some new Ink N Burn arm sleeves very soon.
Here are some interesting tidbits about Ink N Burn (from the website, with my additions in pink):
INKnBURN manufacturers unique performance apparel. Fit, design and feel are
second to none (true!). Our clothing is eye catching and easy on the skin (yep, so soft). While China is a great place to eat, INKnBURN clothing is manufactured in the USA (Lake Forest, CA); sorry, no egg rolls.
All men’s and women’s cuts begin with the runner in mind. INKnBURN patterns
are modeled after elite and average runners to create a custom fit destined for
miles. All clothing is race tested by actual competitors (and bloggers).
Our artistic flair and flexible manufacturing process creates unique clothing
features in everything we do. Designs can cover any portion of a particular item
while adding no weight, attracting zero heat and never wearing off. The
expanding INKnBURN performance line will include tech shirts, shorts, jog bras,
sleeves and more (can't wait).
INKnBURN apparel is made to order in an environment conducive to quality. We
source and custom print our fabrics utilizing the most comfortable poly, spandex
and lycra blends available. With items like sleeves and collars assembled by
hand, you’ll notice the difference.
Let me just say I LOVE my arm sleeves. My pink arm sleeves. They fit GREAT, are so so soft and comfy.
Because my Bean ended up being diagnosed with RSV followed by a secondary infection (sinus infection), I decided an outdoor run in the cold wasn't a good idea on Friday. But I couldn't resist trying out my sleeves, so I modeled them for Millie.
- Visit the Ink N Burn website and leave a comment telling me your favorite thing on the site. (required - 1 entry)
- Follow my blog. In this comment, please tell me whether you want to win the his or hers arm sleeves. Everyone will be entered to win the bracelet. (required - 1 entry)
- LIKE Ink N Burn on a Facebook. (1 entry)
- LIKE I Have Run on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Post about this giveaway (with a link) on your blog. (1 entry)
- Post about this giveaway (with a link) on Facebook and/or Twitter. (1 entry)
The winners will be chosen by Random.org and announced on Wednesday, March 9th. Good luck!
*InkNBurn provided the arm sleeves and bracelets. I did not pay anything for them.