- I hate it when my fingers get wrinkly (like in the bathtub).
- I couldn't remember how old I am the other day. I actually had to do the math to figure it out.
- I don't like tomatoes, but I love homemade tomato soup (none of that condensed stuff in a can though). I love homemade tomato soup so much that it was my requested birthday meal every year while growing up.
- I love when my dog licks my feet.
- I have strong love/hate feelings when it comes to Facebook and blogs.
- I went by Candi until my high school boyfriend said it sounds like a stripper name. I haven't gone by Candi since.
- My dog's middle name is Bono.
I'm shooting for 5-6 miles tomorrow. With that and my other miles this week, I will be around 10% higher than last week. Figuring out my training for the next 13 weeks is at the top of my weekend "To Do" list.
Happy Friday! Run Happy!