Sometimes you have to slow things down. That's what I did for yesterday's six mile run.
However, I'm not sure I could have sped things up if I had wanted to. I have been feeling especially exhausted lately. Not just when I am running though. All. The. Time. And I can't put my finger on the reason why. I actually spent a good part of my run analyzing what could be the cause and ruled out almost everything. So I'll just keep moving forward, taking it one day at a time, one run at a time.
Speaking of runs, here are my workouts from last week:
- Sunday - rest
- Monday - 6 mile easy run; 20 minute HIIT workout; core workout
- Tuesday - 7 mile run with 3 tempo miles; upper body strength
- Wednesday - 5 mile easy run; 30 minutes cycling; core workout
- Thursday - upper body strength
- Friday - 20 mile run
- Saturday - 4 mile recovery run; upper body & core strength
What do you think about during your runs?
Because there's no mention of food in this post, tell me what you had for dinner!
Post a Comment
I love your comments! They make my day, so be sure to let me know you stopped by. And I always try to respond to your comments, so let me know if you have any questions for me or if there is anything you want to see on here!