And since this is a running blog, I should mention I have been running lately. I still don't feel ready to run a marathon one week from tomorrow, but ready or not, I am running.
I am looking forward to getting away for a day or two and adding another marathon to my list of accomplishments. I am also trying to stay focused on the positive. Things like:
- Rediscovering the magic of KT Tape after struggling with a sore shin for the past few months.
- Seeing the scale drop three pounds in the past few weeks without making a conscious effort. When does that ever happen??
- Finding the perfect headband (more on that in another post).
- Seeing a difference in my midsection after devoting myself to doing a core workout
on a regular basis for the first time in my life.
- The cooler fall temps for running and playing with my girls outside.
I hope you all find the positive in your day as well. Happy Friday and have a great weekend!!
RUN: Fall marathon madness is in full swing. Good luck to all those lining up at the starting line this weekend!