The longer I have been on Facebook, the less I post randomness from my life on there. I do post on my I Have Run page, but the last time I posted on my profile page was May 13, when I passed along something The Princess shared with me while shopping at Costco: The employee lockers at Costco are where the employees keep "an extra pair of clothes in case they pee their pants."
The other day, I asked the hubby if he wanted me to leave my Facebook open so he could get his fill of entertainment, but he said no and pointed out that it is mostly just running stuff lately. As I pulled up Facebook today, I realized how true that is. Here's what I found:
- The Happy Runner Shake up your routine with Tuesday Track Nights.
- Gone For a RUN NEW $5.00 FLAT RATE SHIPPING OPTION!!
- Runner's World Magazine ENDS TOMORROW! Thinking about a fall marathon...
- Active.com Motivational Monday! What did you do "Active" this weekend?
- Caution: Redhead Running Ladies, what's your take on wearing heels?
- Master The Shift NEW VIDEO FROM LANCE
- Utah Valley Marathon, Half Marathon, & 5k Another race shirt pick-up today...
- The Ragnar Relay Series Great article on volunteering for the race.
- The Recovery Sock Offer N. 2
Among the running stuff, there were pics of people doing summer things, birthday wishes to a cousin, talk of vacations, swimming lesson updates, pics of naked babies in the bathtub, and some soccer shout outs. But the things that really caught my eye were the running things.
I guess you know you are a runner when your Facebook is being taken over by all the running things you follow/like.
RUN: So remember when I said I was going to try getting up early to do my runs in the morning this week? I kind of forgot about that until I was driving home from the aquarium and it was past nap time and I knew I wouldn't get a run in during naps because The Bean was already taking hers in the car. So if my run doesn't happen tonight, I'm going to try that early morning running thing tomorrow. For real.