Sometimes we just have crappy days. Yesterday was one of those days. There wasn't one specific thing thing that made it rotten. It was a bunch of little things that slowly sucked the life out of the day and out of me. Yet I KNOW I have everything to be grateful for and every reason to be happy. But I woke up with my crappy mood still hanging around, so I decided it is time to sit down and focus on some of the things that make me smile:
- Hearing my Bean sing The Healing Incantation from Tangled while she plays with her sister's Rapunzel tower and doll.
- The fact that my Bean takes advantage of every minute her sister is at school to play with her sister's stuff.
- Having an amazing run on Wednesday after being sick on Tuesday.
- Snuggling under the heated throw I got for Christmas.
- Getting perfect surprises, like a heated throw, from the hubs for Christmas. Always things I never know I wanted SO much!
- Neighbors who have become some of our best friends.
- A husband who picks up all the slack (and more).
- Overhearing The Princess tell her little sister, "That's what big sisters are for" (when cleaning up something The Bean spilled).
- Sleeping in two days in a row. During the week.
- Realizing I'll have both girls home all day on Monday. I miss my girls when they are at school!
- Clean sheets.
- Clean running clothes.
- Friends who are also runners. And runners who have become some of my best friends.
What a great present your husband got you! I want a heated throw.ReplyDelete
Have a great weekend!
Hope you have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
I love all of these! Now I need to go dig out my heated throw for after work!ReplyDelete
Happy Friday! This post brings a smile to my face. Have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
P.S. - I just saw Rapunzel on the half course in Disney! She was so pretty with her long hair! :)
great way to turn your bad mood around! And your girls are adorable!ReplyDelete
I love this and I love that picture of your girls.ReplyDelete
Your girls are so cute! And I love tangled!ReplyDelete
this was so simply written but brought the biggest smile to my face!ReplyDelete
So it seems having some of the crappy days are good because then we remember these great things! Your girls sound adorable!ReplyDelete
Your girls are gorgeous! All blonde cuty-pie-ness! Hope the crappy day was a once-off.ReplyDelete
The Collection Marts is platform where you can view latest designs about home décor and bedding. We have large range in different categories with finest fabric in cotton and silk. You can view not only present trends but also view huge collection with reasonable price. cotton bed mattress near me , double blanket , double bed razai , sofa cover fabric , velvet blanket The Collection Marts can provide fast service about delivery as well as customer support too. Our products are not only self-made but also, well connected with markets to ensure for possibility of available designs if client want to purchase. The Collection Marts customer support open 24/7 to guide their customers about material or product stuff.ReplyDelete