A few weeks ago, Libby tagged me to share Seven Random Things about myself. Here goes...
- I hate it when my fingers get wrinkly (like in the bathtub).
- I couldn't remember how old I am the other day. I actually had to do the math to figure it out.
- I don't like tomatoes, but I love homemade tomato soup (none of that condensed stuff in a can though). I love homemade tomato soup so much that it was my requested birthday meal every year while growing up.
- I love when my dog licks my feet.
- I have strong love/hate feelings when it comes to Facebook and blogs.
- I went by Candi until my high school boyfriend said it sounds like a stripper name. I haven't gone by Candi since.
- My dog's middle name is Bono.
I'm shooting for 5-6 miles tomorrow. With that and my other miles this week, I will be around 10% higher than last week. Figuring out my training for the next 13 weeks is at the top of my weekend "To Do" list.
Happy Friday! Run Happy!
TOTALLY agree with #1, TOTALLY disagree with #4.. LOL!ReplyDelete
Candi Barbie, nice ring to it.
Good luck withe your run buddy!
I'm right there with you on #2! How funny!ReplyDelete
And I'm with Mel - can't stand #4!
Have a great run tomorrow! Happy Valentines Weekend!
Tomato soup now sounds so good!ReplyDelete
I hope you have a great run tomorrow! I am slated for 5 with the "Team" so nothing too insane over here! Hope your knees feel great! (Oh, and way to rock that 8:34 mile yesterday!)
Candi the stripper, eh? :)
Funny list! I really can't handle #4 though. Eww! Have a good run tomorrow!ReplyDelete
haha my hubby would say the same thing about the name candi.ReplyDelete
I've never had homemade tomato soup. It sounds like I'm missing out!ReplyDelete
Have a great run tomorrow!
I love tomatoes but am not big on the soup.ReplyDelete
I hear #5, and homemade tomato soup is incredible!ReplyDelete
I hate tomatoes! Tomato soup is alright- I wouldn't even know how to make it and I really haven't had tomato soup since I was little.ReplyDelete
Candi is an awesome name. You can tell where your BF's mind was at the time...ReplyDelete
i opposite on the tomatoes, not really a fan of the soup but really love tomatoes maybe I need to try making some homemade tomato soup i bet it makes all the difference.ReplyDelete
Also I wanted to stop by and let you know i have a few giveaways going on right now if your interested.
I'm with Erica. I love tomatoes but won't touch the soup. Never have!ReplyDelete
Have a fun weekend!
Love homemade tomato soup!ReplyDelete
hubs is the same way with tomatoes! Loves salsa, tomato soup, pasta sauce... hates tomatoes! I thought he was the only one! Have a great run!ReplyDelete
I totally agree with #1 and #2 - too funny!!ReplyDelete
Nice to know you a little bit.ReplyDelete
The age thing, that's way I just stopped adding years. Its easier to remember.