I have a SpiBelt, but it never stays where it starts out. It either slides up to my waist (annoying!) or bounces against my hipsm(also annoying!) if there is anything heavier than chapstick in the pockets. I also have a hydration belt with a handy little pocket, but the bottles leave bruises (seriously, bruises!) where they bounce against my body during my runs.
Here's why I thought the FlipBelt might be different:
- It sits flat against my body. No bouncing!
- I chose the size based on my body measurements, so it fits snug against my hips.
- The "pocket" is as big as my waist, so I can spread things out and fit more stuff.
o Multi-access pocket openings throughout belt
o Turn items & pocket access up/down/inside as convenient
o Flip to lock in items
o Reflective logo - stretch non-crack 3M Quality Reflective
o Non-Bounce, Even Design
o No buckles to cause uncomfortable chafing
o Machine washable
o EPA Certified, Odor Resistant, Pilling Resistant, Anti-Bacterial High Tech Poly Spandex Fabric
o Available in colors, accent your workout wardrobe
Level Terrain Apparel has graciously agreed to give a FlipBelt to one of my awesome readers. Here's how you can enter to win a FlipBelt of your own (please leave a separate comment for each item):
- Required: Follow my blog. Let me know you do!
- Required: Like The FlipBelt on Facebook. (If you don't "do" Facebook, let me know in a comment.)
- Optional: Visit The FlipBelt web site and tell me what color and size you would choose if you win.
- Optional: Share this giveaway on Facebook or Twitter. On Facebook, please like my I Have Run page and include @I Have Run and @FlipBelt within your post. On Twitter, please include @IHaveRun in your post.
*The opinions expressed in this post are my own. I purchased my FlipBelt. Level Terrain Apparel generously provided a FlipBelt for one of my readers.