Just a few of my random thoughts...
- I wonder what it would be like to run from my house (in Utah) to my parents' house (in Arizona). This road has a pretty wide shoulder. I wonder how many miles that is. And how long it would take. Probably wouldn't want to do it this time of year though.
- 79 degrees. That's more like it.
- I am really bored.
- Is it raining? There aren't any clouds though. Ewwww, it's bugs. It's raining bugs!
- I need new windshield wipers.
- No one has called or texted me in a while. Someone call or text me.
- I love the voice record feature thing on my phone that turns what I say into typed words. I just wish it understood me better. I'm going to end up texting something totally inappropriate one of these times, and I'm not sure anyone will believe it was my phone's fault.
I also did some real thinking. About real things. Put some effort into thinking about things I try to avoid. Things I don't really want to have to think about but know I should. Things that really matter. Having the time to think was good.
Considering what the day meant - leaving grandma's, endless hours in the car, getting home way past everyone's bedtime - it was a good day.