My Bean had a bad dream and woke up at 5 am this morning. Since she decided not to go back to sleep, I am very tired and can't remember any of the interesting things I thought to blog about during my run yesterday.
So instead, I am going to share my current running playlist with you. I'm also going to ask you to share your favorite running tunes with me. I need some new tunes for my race next Saturday. I even have an incentive to get you to take the time to leave a comment. The incentive? A $10 iTunes gift card. Here's how you can win it:
- Everyone who gives me a song suggestion will get an entry to win.
- Anyone who suggests a song that I actually download will get a second entry.
- And anyone who suggests a song that I already own but isn't on my playlist already will get a third entry.
- Blog, tweet, or Facebook about the giveaway and you will get an extra entry as well (be sure to let me know you did this one in another comment).
Now to give you an idea of the kind of music I like, here are most of the songs on my current running playlist.
- My Body -Young The Giant
- Dog Days are Over - Florence + The Machine
- Misery - Maroon 5
- All Summer Long -Kid Rock
- Born This Way - Lady Gaga
- Raise Your Glass - P!nk
- Tonight - Enrique Iglesias
- What the Hell - Avril Lavigne
- Grenade - Bruno Mars
- Forget You - Cee Lo Green
- Sing - My Chemical Romance
- Animal - Neon Trees
- Billionaire - Glee Cast
- In My Head - Jason Derulo
- New in Town - Little Boots
- So What - P!nk
- Bulletproof - La Roux
- I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
- Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz
- Use Your Love - Katy Perry
- E.T. - Katy Perry
- Tik Tok - Ke$ha
- We R Who We R - Ke$ha
- Where the Street Have No Name - U2
- Something That I Want - Grace Potter
Don't let this limit you too much. It's mostly just the songs I've purchased in the past few months because I've been too lazy to go through the 24.6 days of music in my iTunes library.
Giveaway winner will be selected by Random.org and announced Thursday, June 9th.