- My running girls. The Princess had a conversation with her daddy about why grown-ups run. He explained that not just grown-ups can run, so she asked if she could run on the treadmill. With his help, she logged 1/4 mile. Then she asked a few days later to take it for another spin. This time, her little legs took her 1/3 mile.
- Despicable Me. One of my girls got this movie for Christmas, and it is the new favorite at our house. If you haven't seen it, you should.
- Getting organized. I have reorganized (and dejunked) almost every cupboard and drawer in the house in the past two weeks.
- My knitting needles. I have always wanted to learn how to knit. There's no time like the present.
- Hot tamales. I know. I covered this in my last post. But did you know you can buy them in 32 oz bags?
- Two-year-olds. I am not sure how the 2s got such a bad rap, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this age. We renamed it "The Terrific Twos" at our house. My little Bean is hilarious lately. You can't help but smile when she is around.
- My new Nano. At least I think I love it. The poor thing has been sitting next to my computer since Christmas. Once I get it all set up and start using it, I'm sure the love will grow.
- Cutting myself some slack. 'Nuf said.
- Watching 4-year-olds ski.
- Lists. Can you tell?
- Running. Taking some time off over the holidays (mostly because of illness, but time off nonetheless) helped renew my love affair with running.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
The Christmas decorations are nestled snug in the attic, and I have officially moved on to 2011. To celebrate, here are 11 things I am loving this year:
You Might Also Like...
Yep, I'm checking in. Why? Because I did something completely out of my comfort zone that I wanted to share with you. Last week I went...
Running 26.2 miles, no matter what the course is like or how well you have trained, is hard. I still don't love the distance, but there...
It's funny how our phones become a photo journal of our lives. As I looked for the funny pictures I had saved for today's post, I fo...
One of my goals this year was to read at least one book a month. So far it has been a complete fail . I have been working on the same two bo...
I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links, I may earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I am often able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!