- My running girls. The Princess had a conversation with her daddy about why grown-ups run. He explained that not just grown-ups can run, so she asked if she could run on the treadmill. With his help, she logged 1/4 mile. Then she asked a few days later to take it for another spin. This time, her little legs took her 1/3 mile.
- Despicable Me. One of my girls got this movie for Christmas, and it is the new favorite at our house. If you haven't seen it, you should.
- Getting organized. I have reorganized (and dejunked) almost every cupboard and drawer in the house in the past two weeks.
- My knitting needles. I have always wanted to learn how to knit. There's no time like the present.
- Hot tamales. I know. I covered this in my last post. But did you know you can buy them in 32 oz bags?
- Two-year-olds. I am not sure how the 2s got such a bad rap, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this age. We renamed it "The Terrific Twos" at our house. My little Bean is hilarious lately. You can't help but smile when she is around.
- My new Nano. At least I think I love it. The poor thing has been sitting next to my computer since Christmas. Once I get it all set up and start using it, I'm sure the love will grow.
- Cutting myself some slack. 'Nuf said.
- Watching 4-year-olds ski.
- Lists. Can you tell?
- Running. Taking some time off over the holidays (mostly because of illness, but time off nonetheless) helped renew my love affair with running.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
The Christmas decorations are nestled snug in the attic, and I have officially moved on to 2011. To celebrate, here are 11 things I am loving this year:
You Might Also Like...
Coming back from a stress fracture is hard. After spending eight weeks not running at all, it was hard to hold back when I could finally run...
This is just a friendly reminder since the weather is getting warmer and lots of us are racing and running in the heat... ...
After two lame, pathetic, lackluster weeks of running, I woke up excited to run yesterday. And today, I wore my running clothes all morning ...
Yep, I'm checking in. Why? Because I did something completely out of my comfort zone that I wanted to share with you. Last week I went...
I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase those items through my links, I may earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I am often able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me continue to offer you free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!