- My shirts are hung up and organized by color. My spices are alphabetized.
- I want to be cremated. I have strong feelings about this, and I've had several lengthy conversations with friends and relatives about this.
- I collect clocks. This is a picture of my favorite clock. It was also one of the first in my collection.
- I 've had a crush on Bruce Willis ever since I saw him in a play at a theater in Sun Valley, Idaho.
- I love to snow ski and water ski but I haven't done either since having kids.
- I don't have a middle name. My daughters don't have middle names either.
- I tried to talk my husband into taking my last name. He didn't, so I considered keeping my maiden name. Now I'm glad I took his last name.
I am also supposed to pass the award on to seven other bloggers. The lucky winners are:
- J @ Morning Runner
- Christina @ Lace It Up and Run
- Whitney @ It's What Moves Me
- Lisa @ 110 Pounds and Counting
- P @ Adventures of an Average Athlete
- KK @ Running Through Life
- Heather @ The Crazy World of a Running Mom
RUN: Ran 10 miles on the treadmill yesterday. The highlight of the run (other than the 4 miles I got to watch Bolt with my girls) was running to Aerosmith's Sweet Emotion. (And I am not as old as the song might suggest; it was released before I was even born.) You should seriously consider adding it to your running playlist.