It's Friday and the start of Mother's Day weekend. Just when you thought it couldn't get any better than that, here's a bulleted list of the latest from moi:
- It was great to see my name on the list of St. George Marathon runners today (even though I knew it would be there) after being so disappointed when I didn't get in last year.
- I haven't been sleeping well lately. I am fine once I fall asleep, but it takes forever, some nights even a few hours, to actually fall asleep. Can't figure it out.
- Did six miles on the mill yesterday: 2 easy, 2 @ 9:05, 2 easy. Total time: 57:10.
- I was gonna post a giveaway today but the aforementioned lack of sleep is making me tired (lazy), so be sure to come back Monday for that. It is not a runner specific or gender specific giveaway so it is for anyone and everyone.
- I have 10 miles on the schedule for tomorrow, and I am going to attempt the run with my girls in the double jogger. Pretty sure it will be interesting, but at least that will give me something to write about.
- Check out Gone for a RUN on Facebook! They just put up their page today, so you can be cool like me and be one of the first to LIKE their page.
RUN: Until recently, I thought it was best to leave my (foot) calluses alone. Found out (in last month's Runner's World) they can actually lead to blisters. I'll be getting rid of my calluses this weekend in the form of a Mother's Day pedicure!