I did an out and back on a paved trail with my girls in the double jogger. It was sunny and cool, perfect for a run. The girls were loaded up with books and snacks. And we were off. A few miles in, a guy on a bike yelled: "That's impressive." That kept me going until a male runner gave me another boost with the following exchange as he passed:
Me: It's not, but it's worth it.
Me: It's better than not running.
Now for the other thing I mentioned on Friday: a GIVEAWAY. UPrinting.com has kindly offered to give one of my readers a 16 x 20 rolled canvas. If you have been wanting a great way to display that picture of you crossing the finish of your first marathon, your favorite family photo or any other picture you LOVE, now is your chance.
Here's what you get:
- 16 x 20 Rolled Canvas for One (1) Winner
- Specifications: 1 Business Day Turnaround
- Shipping: FREE UPS Ground Shipping
- Eligibility: Limited to U.S. Residents only
Here's how you get it:
- Required: Visit UPrinting.com and let me know what other items peak your interest. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Optional: Tell me about the picture you will get printed if you win. (1 entry)
- Optional: Link back to this post from your blog. Leave a comment. (1 entry)
- Optional: Tell your friend about the giveway on Facebook or Twitter. Leave a comment each time you do. (1 entry for each time you post it)
RUN: Got exactly what I wanted for Mother's Day: new running shoes and RoadID.